Sunday, February 16, 2020

Encouragement/Inspirational Valentines Tags

I hope everyone is having a great Valentines weekend. Today I am sharing some encouragement/inspirational type Valentines tags I created for a special group of women in a ministry I am involved with. No doubt I enjoy creating but for this occasion I have to ask myself, am I doing this for God's glory or my own? Definitely something to ponder but in the meantime I guess I will just keep creating until I figure it out.





In order to complete in the least amount of time, I spent one afternoon stamping, diecutting (no time for fussy cutting) and coloring the images with Copic markers. The stamped and diecut images came from the Reverse Confetti Huggable set and matching dies, Birdie Buddies set and diesMiso Happy set and dies and Mama Elephant Fuzzy Hugs and dies. The next afternoon, I cut all the tags from white cardstock limiting myself to the same My Favorite Things Gift Tag die set. The tag hole reinforcements were all cut from the same red cardstock and I added a bit of patterned paper for each tag also limiting myself to three different pads. Sentiments and images were added from the above sets as well as the Reverse Confetti Word Up, Mama Elephant Mini Messages and Technique Tuesday Planner stamps. 


Products: Reverse Confetti, Mama Elephant and dies, Technique Tuesday stamps, Reverse Confetti, Studio Calico and Illustrated Faith dp, Doodlebug enamel hearts, Divine Twine, My Favorite Things die, Altenew and PTI ink, Copic Markers



Before adding the images with foam dots, I stamped the back of each tag with a bible verse or inspiration message using stamps from Reverse Confetti, Papertrey Ink, Rubbernecker, Joy Clair and Verve (retired). These tags were attached to a single long stemmed rose.

I am submitting the Reverse Confetti tags to the February Stock Your Stash Challenge.



Have a great rest of the weekend!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Nancy, these are fantastic. I love the idea of the Bible verses on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, these are absolutely fantastic! So sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete