Thursday, November 5, 2020

*New* The Sweetest Town by Stacy Yacula {Purple Onion Designs}

I am fully back and operation after Hurricane Zeta. Apparently my router was zapped and I had to replace it. Ask me how much I wanted to spend money on a router this close to Christmas?

I have another card using the new collection illustrated by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion DesignsThe Sweetest Little Town


After stamping Woodstock (fox) and the Mailbox onto Copic friendly cardstock, I colored with Copic Markers, then sprinkled with a mix of gouache and water for the snowfall. I used a die set to create the "stamp" then attached the panel to a patterned paper background. The sentiment from the new Holiday Messages Sentiment set was stamped separately onto a pierced rectangle cardstock piece. 

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, Winsor and Newton Gouache, The Cat's Pajamas dies, PTI and Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Fox-W00, E81, E00, E01, E02, E11; Hat/Scarf/Mailbox-B41, B32, B45, R20, R22, R24, R27, Snow-BG000, BG000

The new release is available now at Purple Onion Designs. If you want it all, the complete collection, plus the Holiday Messages sentiment set, is bundled at 30% off the regular price now until November 15th.

Thank you for stopping by!

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment:

  1. Really precious, Nancy! So sorry about that necessary expense!
    =]

    ReplyDelete