Sunday, January 31, 2021

First Christmas Card of 2021

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to get my Christmas card completed for January. I have promised myself I will get at least one completed per month until closer to July when I will have to step it up. Hopefully the post office will not be in such disarray this holiday. Fingers crossed.  



I stamped the image from the Stamping Bella Santa and His Reindeer onto Neenah cardstock, then colored with Copic markers. Apparently the stamp is retired which is rather embarrassing since this was the first time I have used it. I cut the image out using a die from the Simon Says Wavy Scalloped Stitches set along with a stitched rectangle die. I also used the rectangle die to cut a bottom border from patterned paper. I stamped the two sentiments from the Simon Says Tiny Words Christmas set onto two small cardstock flags which were tied together with cording and a couple of tiny bells. 

Products: Stamping Bella stamp, Simon Says Stamp sentiment stamps, Doodlebug dp, PTI and RC cs, Kat Scrappiness bells, Hemptique cord, Simon Says die, Sakura Gelly Roll pen, Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Santa Skin-E00, E01, E13, R20; Beard-C00, C1, C3; Clothing-R20, R14, R17, W00, E81, N1, N3, N5; Sleigh-R20, R14, R17, N1, W00, E81, C1, C3; Gifts-YG01, YG03, W00, E81, R20, R14, R17; Reindeer-R30, R33, R37, E40, E41, E44; Ground-W00, W1; Sky-BG0000, BG11

I am submitting this for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge of Anything Goes and also tagging it for the #getcrackingonchristmas challenge.

I hope January has been good to you. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment