Wednesday, August 18, 2021

{The Cat's Pajamas} 4 U


Today's card feature's the No Peeking digital stamp from The Cat's Pajamas. This was a favorite clear stamp and I was sad to see it retired. So when Alma added the digital version to the shop I jumped on it.

I printed the bear and the 4 U tag onto Copic friendly cardstock then cut out using a pierce edge die. I used a combination of Copic and Altenew markers to color it plus a white gel pen to polka dot the bow. I added some patterned paper on the background to make it festive yet clean and simple. Easy peasy and one more Christmas card to add to the stash. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas digital stamps, MFT dp, PTI cs, Sakura Gel pen, MFT die, Altenew ink, Copic and Altenew Markers
Copics: Bear-W00, E81, E40, E41, E42, E44, E49, R02; Bow-R20, R21, R22, R24, R27; Tag-W00, E8; Ground-BG000, BG11
Altenews: Gift Box-G702, G715, G554

That's it for today. I hope to see you back here soon. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment