Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Welcome Little One {Purple Onion Designs}

Good morning all. Are you waiting on spring? I know I am ready. 


For today's clean and simple baby card, I stamped one of the ducklings from the True & Blue set onto Copic friendly cardstock, colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut out. I used a couple of retired dies by C.C. Designs to cut the cracked eggs from white cardstock and The Cat's Pajamas to cut grass from green parakeet cardstock then blended. I added some blended on ink to both for a few lowlights. I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Occasions Sentiment Set directly underneath the grass die cut then attached the duckling and eggs with foam dots. A strip of patterned paper slipped underneath the image panel provided a bit more color.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Catherine Pooler dp, PTI cs, The Cat's Pajamas and C.C. Designs dies, Atenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Duckling-Y0000, Y13 Y15, Y17, YR02; Eggs-W00, E81

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blog land. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment