Monday, May 15, 2023

{The Cat's Pajamas} Sending Sunshine

Today's project is a just because card to brighten someone's day. 

Using Silhouette Studio software I added one of the images from the Like a Rainbow digital/SVG set, resized so it would fit an A2 size card front, then printed onto Copic friendly cardstock and cut out with a stitched edge die. I then used a retired TCP grass die to cut from patterned paper. I also separately printed the sentiment from the Sending You set and the bunny from the Rise and Shine digital stamp. I colored the sweet bunny with Copic markers and then fussy cut out. Both the sentiment and image were attached using foam dimensionals. 


Products: The Cat's Pajamas digital stamp/svg; Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, TCP die, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-W00, E81, E40, E41, E50; Umbrella-RV00, RV52, RV23, RV14; Galoshes-Y13, Y15, Y17

I wish so much sunshine in your life! Blessings!

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment