Friday, January 19, 2024

Hug {Purple Onion Designs}

How are you liking the new  Tofu & Friends-Love & Joy collection from Purple Onion Designs? I was in a total creative funk until I received these sweet stamps from Michele. I am regretting only asking for four of them now!  

After stamping the Brownie Bear & Tofu Cuddles image onto Copics X-Press It card stock, I cut out with a stitched edqe square die with a bit of out of the box action with the cat's tail. I blended around the edges with spun sugar distress ink and colored the image with Copic markers. I used the same square to create a cutout on the main panel then inlaid the image square into it. For the sentiment I cut out using some older alpha dies to create a shaker filled with bits and bobs from a spring sequin mix. 

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamp, PTI cs, Picket Fence Studios Sequin Mix, MFT dies, TCP (retired) dies, Ranger Distress and Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bear-E21, E23, E25, E50, E51, T0, N3, N5; Kitty-W00, E81, R01, R02

Brrr...it's cold. Stay safe. Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment