Monday, March 1, 2010

Another Cosmo Day....Part 2

Welcome to another Cosmo Cricket day.  If you missed Part 1, go here

I had great intentions of getting this done last week but both Don and I have been sick again with a really bad cold/flu-like thing.  This time it has hit me harder than him and I've pretty much been doing a whole lot of nothing.

First up is a card I made for the current Sugar Bowl challenge.  I stamped the Sugar Nellie image using Memento Ink onto Prism cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers.  I used some of very favorite Cosmo Cricket paper line ever, Girl Friday.






Products: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday patterned paper, Basic Grey Lace paper, My Mind's Eye (background), Sugar Nellie stamp, Prima flower, Papertrey Ink button and cardstock (for the card base), Kaisercraft Pearls

Copic Markers: Skin - E00, R01, R20; Hair - E55, E57; Jeans - BG10, BG11, BG72; Blouse, Gloves & Flowers on Hat - RV32, RV34; Hat - Y21, Y23; Greenery & Trowel - G21, G24; Tulips - R20, R22; Flower Pot - E33, E15; Background - B00000

I orginally made this card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge but did not get it posted for the deadline due to my head being on a pillow most of the week.   






















I used my new Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety collection.  I stamped the MFT Pure Innocence image using Memento ink onto Prism cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers.  I stamped the image again onto my patterned paper, trimmed closely around the umbrella portion and then pop dotted onto the image to give more of an illusion that the little girl is actually under the umbrella. 

Products: Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety patterned paper, My Favorite Things Pure Innocence stamp, Copic Markers, Memento Ink, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Doodlebug button, American Crafts ribbon

Copic Markers: Skin - R01, E02, R20; Hair - E31, E55; Slicker and Rain Boots - Y21, Y23, Y26; Stockings and Collar - G40, G82, Shading on Umbrella - W2

My next project is a layout featuring my granddaughter Clara.  I used the fabulous Garden Variety collection again as it really represents the sunny/fun nature of the photos. 



Products: Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety patterned paper, May Arts ribbon, Papertrey Ink buttons, Fancy Pants felt, Queen and Co. Rox, Making Memories stickpin, American Crafts Thickers, October Afternoon Letter stickers

Here's hoping March is so much better than February!  As always, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I like the paper ribbon on the first card and the white space and ribbon treatment on your layout. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love these!!! BEAUTIFUL contrast of the prints against the white, and the ribbon is a super accent! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, adorable cards and the layout is fabulous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete