Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sweet November Preview Day 2 "Isadora"

Hello and welcome to the second day of Sweet November previews. Today, I am working with the talented Sweet November Design Team of Traci Porter and Rachel Schneider as well as the creative mind behind the Sweet November line, Amy Young to introduce "Isadora". After seeing yesterday's posts, I'm just as excited as you to see their projects today. Amy also has a chance at some fun and generous blog candy so be sure to enter.

I wanted today's project to be a very romantic and dramatic in nature "missing you" card. I stamped the image onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. I trimmed around the image and then cut off the left portion so that it apears her dress is flowing right off the front panel. I emphasized the face and hands of the princess by placing the Martha Stewart doily underneath. Pop dots behind the bird and the dress sleeve create a sense of movement. The sentiment was computer generated onto the cloud pieces cut with MFT Die-namics. I used a new paper pad Bo Bunny Crush and I have to say, it's pretty awesome. You get a great range of Valentine-ish colors including red, white, black and pink.


Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20; Hair-E55, E57, E29; Crown-Y21, YR23; Dress-E50, E51, E53, N7, N9; Bird-R22, R27

Products: Sweet November stamp, Bo Bunny "Crush" dp and jewels, Martha Stewart doily, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Doodlebug button, Copic Markers

There are more Sweet November sneak peeks so be sure to come back tomorrow. They will all be available for sale on January 3 at All That Scraps. See you soon.


6 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is so beautiful! I love the design of your card - the way you emphasized her face and the bird with the doily is wonderful! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nancy! Love the papers you used, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love it! She looks so dreamy and your papers are so well adapted to the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card Nancy! I love how you have cut her a bit to make it look like she is flowing out of the design and the little doily behind her and the bird is just the perfect touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful use of paper - love this card!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo...some of my favorite colors. and they work perfectly! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete