Monday, January 10, 2011

Bee Mine

I originally got this cute My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Honeybee stamp for Halloween but I thought it would be just as cute for Valentine's Day also. I paired it up with We R Memory Keepers patterned paper and matching embossed tag. Easy peasy!


Products: My Favorite Things stamp, We R Memory Keepers dp and embossed tag, Kaisercraft pearls, PTI cs and button, American Crafts ribbon, Copic Markers


Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20; Body/Hat-W1, W2, W5, Y21, Y23, Y26; Wings-E50, E51, E53; Container-R30, R32, R35, R37

We've got ice and snow on the ground here. A rare event for Alabama. We're tucked in tight with a fire and a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Nancy! You're so right that the PI Honeybee stamp is perfect Valentine card! I love this We R Memory Keepers line, so fun!
    Snow and ice may be rare for you guys but it sure sounds like you know how to deal with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is darling! Love the paper too.

    ReplyDelete