1. I had to list a scrapbook page. I really need to convince myself that I actually am a scrapbooker! Sadly, it is one of only 10 l/o's completed all year. It features my beautiful granddaughter Clara:
2. A favorite paper line (Cosmo Cricket Garden ) combined with a favorite Sugar Nellie image:
3. I fell in love with the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence line and this is just one of many. I also love this color combo:
4. Yep, another My Favorite Things P.I. image along with one of their Die-namics which I am just crazy about.
5. I also discovered the Sweet November line this year. Love these whimsical stamps. This card also features one of my favorite Christmas paper lines this year, Crate Paper Snow Day:
6. I also discovered another fun stamp company, The Cat's Pajamas. There stamps are just pure fun and I think this whale stamp and wave die was my first purchase from them:
7. I also discovered Tiddly Inks digital stamps. I like this particular image along with the Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather paper:
8. Another The Cat's Pajamas image along with some very old Ki Memories patterned paper. I still reach for these papers as they look just as good today as when they were first released:
9. I love creating scenes on my cards and this one was fun to put together. It features another My Favorite Things stamp combined with some Bella Blvd patterned paper.
10. Another Sweet November image plus it features more Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather patterned paper.
11. Another My Favorite Things Pure Innocence girl.
12. I had to include at least one card featuring this gorgeous The Girl's Paperie Tinsel and Twig Christmas paper. The stamps are from Taylored Expressions. This card looks like I spent a lot of time on it but I really didn't.
I hope some of my favorites were some of your favorites as well. My one year blog anniversary came and went in December. Since I was sick most of the month, I let it slide by without any fanfare, not that it was important to anyone but me. But I do want you to know how much I appreciate your support, friendship, emails and comments this past year. I realize there are a lot of blogs out there; afterall my Google reader is full right now too. It means a lot to me that you have taken time out of your day to read mine. So thank you and I hope you stick around for 2011.