I stamped the dress form from the MFT Sew Nifty set onto patterned paper and then cut it out with the matching Die-namics. I decided to dress it up by adding a tulle skirt with a ribbon waistband. I wrapped a Wilton paper doily around the panel and then attached the stamped image to it, adding a miniature thread spool which has a Dritz button stickpin in the middle. The sentiment was stamped onto one of the mini doilies cut with the MFT Mini Doily Circle Die-namics. The paper is all from the new My Mind's Eye Indie Chic (Nutmeg) 6x6 pad. And of course I had to add a bit of stitching since it was a sewing themed card.
Products: My Favorite Things Stamp and Die-namics, My Mind's Eye dp, Maya Road mini thread spools, Wilton paper doily, PTI buttons, Dritz stickpin
And for a Sunday driveby:
- We lost a friend to melanoma over a week ago. Cancer sucks
- We drove to Nashville and back (7 hours roundtrip), several hours at the funeral home and service, all in the same day. Let's just say we aren't as young as we use to be
- Every time we get a bit of extra money, something tears up. Both of our cars have needed work to the tune of around $2500
- We didn't have much of a winter and had such a short spring that it seems like we skipped a season and went directly into summer
- I have planted a mini garden on my deck. Mainly herbs and one lone tomato plant
- The hummingbirds appear to be unimpressed with said garden as they have not shown up yet
- Other than the funeral trip we've really been somewhat home bound due to Don's shoulder surgery and subsequent physical therapy
Have a great rest of the weekend. As always, thank you for stopping by.