Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's Go (TCP Tuesday 212)

Good morning. Today's card is for TCP Tuesday (TCPTUES212) which is technique challenge from our hostess, Julie to include paper pleating on our projects. Our fellow Cat Packer, Amy Rohl has a tutorial here on Splitcoast Stampers if you need a refresher.  

I used a combination of Copics and paper piecing on my image from the Take Off set which is one of very favorite bunny images. My layout is based on May's Sketch for You to Try. Nothing like waiting to the last minute, huh? The paper is all from the My Mind's Eye Away We Go 6x6 pad. I kept the embellishments simple with a buttton and linen thread.




Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, Linen Thread, PTI button, Copic Markers
Copics: E50, E51, E53, W00, E81, C3, C5, C7, E07, E09

All the details for this TCP Tuesday challenge can be found on Alma’s blog. As always, there is potential for fame (Pick of the Litter) and/or fortune (Pick of the Week) and possibly even Swanky Stamper of the Month.


1 comment: