Monday, February 25, 2013

Home Sweet Home

I wanted this Market Street Home Sweet Home stamp set for a long time and finally bought it at the end of year sale. Unfortunately it's been languishing in my not-yet-stamped box since but I've made up for it in a big way. I actually have five cards completed with this set although I'm featuring only one of them today.

I stamped the cottage, fence, shrubbery, hearts coming out of the chimney and the clouds and then cut the image out with My Favorite Things Labels 1 Stax. I stamped the tree separately and fussy cut out after coloring. After coloring the main image, I then positioned the tree in the scene placing it on pop dots for more dimension. All the paper came from the Pebbles Walnut Grove 6x6 pad.


Products: Market Street Stamps, Pebbles dp, PTI button, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Copic Markers
Copics: House-W00, E81, BG11, BG23, BG34, Y21, Y23, Y35, R22, R24, R46; Tree/Shubbery-YG01, YG61, YG63, E31, E335, E39; Tire Swing-C1, C3, C5; Shadows-BG70, BG0000

Have a great week. 

My sale page.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous coloring! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I love this card! So pretty! What a fantastic card to give someone who has recently moved into a new home!

    ReplyDelete