Monday, February 4, 2013

C.C. Designs Preview - Spring Peeps

Welcome to the All That Scraps February stamps and dies previews featuring the C.C. Designs line. 

Today's card features the Spring Peeps set. I love these little chickies and combined them with My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Things (Tangerine) patterned papers. I used a couple of C.C. Designs Cutters, the Mistletoe and the Phlox Flower dies for a sweet Easter card. The sentiment is from the also new for this month Eggstra Special Sentiments


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI border die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Y0000, Y11, Y21, R00, R02, R05, YG0000, G43, W00, E81

This collection is available for purchase at the All That Scraps store NOW. Be sure to check out the All That Scraps blog for even more previews. 



My sale page.

1 comment: