The April TCP Tuesday challenge is going strong. Have you made your card yet? The theme is flowers everywhere - to use flowers as the focal point of your project, not just as an embellishment.
I kept things rather simple this time, using the sentiment from the Bloom stamp set as the centerpiece. I attached flowers cut with the Flower Button CutUps to a flourish cut with the Heart Swirl CutUps which is a favorite new die. The tiny flowers in the upper right hand corner were left over from another project which was cut with the Lacy Floral Doily CutUps. The paper is from the American Crafts Soho Garden pad and I followed the current Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC182) for the layout.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, American Crafts dp, Kaisercraft pearls and jewels, Spellbinders Nestabilities
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the month Alma will post a challenge on the Dancing in Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCP Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on Dancing in Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around). If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESApr13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
Now get busy with those floral themed cards!