It's TCP Tuesday time again. Remember that even though it
is a monthly challenge, you can enter as many times as you want. This
month we are doing a "What's On Your Desk?" challenge. Specifically,
make one card and then with the supplies and papers on your desk, make
two more. My cards are all different but that is not a requirement.
I have another set today that I created for the TCP Tuesday challenge but actually
previewed at last month's release Pajama Party at
Splitcoaststampers. I used the Let the Flakes Fly
set combining them with papers from last year's Doodlebug North Pole and this year's Home for the Holidays 6x6 pads since the colors are the same in both. Other common elements include snowflakes which are all left over from a previous project using the Snowflake Lace Paper CutUps
, sequins and ribbon.
The first card uses the new Celebration Toppers
as well as the guitar playing snowman displayed on a hand cut tag shape.
Card #2 uses the new Celebration Toppers
again and features both snowmen on the main image panel. I drew in some lines on both snow dude's scarves with a Copics Multiliner
pen to give them more of cabled sweater look and colored with Copic
The final card features a background embossed with the Dots CutUps
. The decorative circles repeat the circles in the background one of which contains the sentiment. I drew in some lines on the snow dude's scarf with a Copics Multiliner pen to give it more cabled sweater look, colored the image with Copic Markers. After fussy cutting him out, I placed onto a hand cut tag shape.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Doodlebug dp, Michael's ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Snowmen-W00, E81, R20, YR12, YR14, N1, N3, N5, R22, R24, R27, YG0000, YG01, YG03, YG25; Instruments-E30, E31, E34, YR30, YR31, YR23; Shadows-C00, C1
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the month Alma will post a challenge on The Cat's Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCP Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on The Cat's Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on
the right hand column of th3 blog so you don't have to search around).
If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest
Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from
our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and
Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery
highlighting the project that won them the gig AND a badge to
display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and the TCP Blog.
The Cat Pack members are taking the following Tuesday off for the Thankgiving week so this is the last Tuesday we will be showing you samples. You still have until the 30th to complete the projects you want to submit for this challenge.