The TCP Tuesday challenge is going strong. Have you made your card yet? The theme this month is to pile it on with embellishments and layers.
I used one of my favorite sets from the May release Reel Experts. I used just a portion of the main penquins image cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities and then added a sentiment from the Small Sayings set cut with the matching Talk to Me CutUps which I attached to a piece cut with the Luggage Tags Cutups. I added another piece cut with the Heart Swirl, a snippet of twill ribbon and buttons for more embellishments. All the patterned paper came from the W R Memory Keepers Happy Campers pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, W R Memory Keepers dp, PTI twill and button, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Penquins-YR31, YR24, W00, E81; Worm-E40, E42, E44; Shadows-BG0000, BG10
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the month Alma will post a challenge on the Dancing in Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCP Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on Dancing in Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around). If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJune13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
My Sale Page.