I have to admit that I pondered over this for a while. I considered a St.Patty's Day or even a Christmas card at first. But then the My Mind's Eye Charmed Record It pad arrived in the mail and the several gold patterns sent me in a new direction. I stamped the sentiment from the Reel Experts set onto a piece cut with one of the Luggage Tags CutUps. I used the Framed Up CutUps to cut the Doodlebug vellum and the Heart Trio CutUps to cut the stacked hearts.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, My Mind's Eye and Pebbles dp, Doodlebug vellum and sequins, Simon Says ink
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES260. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by Monday, 12 midnight EST to be eligible to win the week's Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page (lots of new items).