I pulled out The Tweetest Thing set again - it has to be one of my very favorite stamps set. I started out by stamping the sentiment onto a flag shape and then adding a small heart image in red for just a small splash of color. I used a mask of the sentiment banner so I could easily break up the music ribbon which I stamped directly onto the the patterned paper background. I then stamped the various musical notes. Lastly, I scattered some enamel dots throughout the musical images. All the patterned paper came from the Crate Paper Market pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Crate Paper dp, PTI cs, My Mind's Eye enamel dots.Simon Says ink
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES259. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by Monday, 12 midnight EST to be eligible to win the week's Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page (lots of new items).