It's TCP Tuesday time again and I am the hostess for the inspiration challenge.
I went with a patriotic theme using an image from the new Vintage Summer set stamped with Stampin' Up Midnight Muse ink and then cut out with the matching piece from the Framed Up CutUps. I prepared the background by using the Star Rosette CutUps as an embossing plate directly onto the card base. After putting together the patterned paper panel, I cut a notch out on the left side and then wrapped denim ribbon around it. After attaching it to the card base I added a veneer star in the notch (hard to see in the photo). The image was attached with dimensional dots and then topped it with a small pinwheel cut with the Pinwheels CutUps. A few wood veneer stars, sequins and a button provided the finishing touches.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Authentique dp, PTI cs and button, Studio Calico stars, Darice sequins, Stampin' Up ribbon and ink
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES269. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
In addition to TCP Tuesday we have a summer Blog Hop. We liked playing with our Summer Stamps, CutUps Dies and Cutables so much we thought we'd like to see what you did with them. So from now until July 24 we are having a Summer Blog Hop. Just use at least one stamp, or die, or Cutable from our new Summer collection and add it to the Inlinkz on the right column of this blog and you could win a $50 Gift Certificate! It's that easy.
My Sale Page.