Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hello Summer

Did you happen to see that I was chosen as one of the winners of the Catered Crop Manly Men Recipe Swap? That means that I am participating in the new Summer Lovin Recipe Swap.That's a serendipitous theme as the new The Cat's Pajamas release is all about summer.

Today's card features a sentiment from the The Cat's Pajamas Vintage Summer set even though it is not remotely vintage.


I die cut the tag shape using the Luggage Tags CutUps although I made it a bit longer. I attached the double butterfly cut with the new Butterflies CutUps using dimensional dots underneath the wings for some lift. I added a double flower to cover up the tag hole using a combination of the smallest die from the Petal Posies CutUps for the largest flower and then topped it with another piece that I cut using the Ornaments CutUps. I attached the completed tag onto the background piece with dimensional dots and then added the sentiment from the Vintage Summer set stamped with Simon Says ink. I finished it up with a few matted enamel dots for a clean and simple card.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas Stamps and Dies; Simple Stories, Pink Paislee and Basic Grey dp, PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Simon Says ink

Happy Hump Day! Thanks for stopping by.


My Sale Page.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy. Very unusual color combination but it kink of works together on your card. I like it. A creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would rock it! I love the summer feel and all the lovely touches. Fantastic! Thanks for being our guest designer this week.

    ReplyDelete