Friday, September 12, 2014

Squirrels Just Want to Have Fun

I have another fall card today using the Purple Onion Designs Sammy (the squirrel) which is one of Stacey Yacula's designs. After coloring him with Copic Markers I fussy cut him out. I cut the leaves from various patterned papers from the Doodlebug Friendly Forest pad using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves. I layered them across the panel using a combo of glue and dimensional dots. I placed "Sammy" right in the middle of them with dimensional dots also. I stamped the sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Forever Fall set using Studio Calico Purple Rain ink and then added a scattering of Doodlebug Enamel Dots.


Products: Purple Onion Designs stamp, Reverse Confetti stamp, Doodlebug dp and enamel dots, PTI, Stampin' Up and Bazzill cs, Lil Inkers Designs, Studio Calico ink, Copic Markers
Copics: E30, E31, E21, E23, E27, V12, V15, V17


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

I am entering this in the Virginia's View Patterned Paper Challenge (#7) and since I used a new and never before used stamp, I am also submitting this for Darnell's NBUS #2 challenge.


My Sale Page.



7 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is adorable! I love the colours you picked for the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable. Love your color choices and your coloring is perfect. I am going to place it in my Pinterest folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeeeeeee! That squirrel is so cute! Your colouring is perfect, LOVE this card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute, Nancy! I am going to have to get Sammy even though I already have a few squirrel stamps! How could you not swoon over that "ya gotta love me" face?! I just adore how you nestled him in your super pp leaves and those dots are the perfect punctuation!! Thank you so much playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is so adorable love it to bits. Gorgeous christmas card, love the texture & dimensions added. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute image...Like your colorful leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute, love that 'lil guy!
    Thanks for playing with us at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete