It's TCP Tuesday challenge time at The Cat's Pajamas and I am the hostess for this rotation with an inspiration challenge.
If you attended The Cat's Pajamas pre-release Pajama Party at Splitcoaststampers, then you might have caught a look at this project. I was drawn to the party theme of the inspiration photo so I made a party in the box with the Card in a Box Cutable. The party attendees include the characters from the Boo Y'all, Eat, Drink and Be Scary and Brains! sets. I used the free matching cutables to faux fussy out the images and then colored with Copic Markers. I gave the bunny a "piercing" with a jump ring and then added the sentiment from the Boo Y'all set, stamping onto a circle with Versamark and then heat embossed with Ranger embossing powder. For the front flap I used an older Martha Stewart paper doily, stamping the spiders from the Vintage Halloween set directly onto it and then attaching the spider web from the same set, stamped onto purple cardstock, heat embossed with Black Diamonds embossing powder and fussy cut out.
For the left flap, I stamped another sentiment from the Boo Y'all set onto the label from the Fancy Flip CutUps which I turned into a grave marker, adding a bit of grass at the bottom cut with the Grass CutUps. I perched two birds to the top cut with The Birds CutUps from black card stock and then covered with Ranger Black Diamonds Stickles.
For the right flap, I cut label from one of the pieces from the Framed Up CutUps, stamped the image from the Vintage Halloween set with Versamark and then heat embossed with Recollections Lime Green Embossing Powder. I added more birds to the center cut with The Birds CutUps from black card stock and then covered with Ranger Black Diamond Stickles.
Lastly for the back, I added some purple slime with the Slime/Icicles CutUps and a sentiment from Eat, Drink and Be Scary set stamped onto the label from the Fancy Flip CutUps and then matted using the matching piece from the Fancy Flips Frames.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, CutUps and Cutables, Bella Blvd and Ki Memories dp, Queen and Co Embellishments, Martha Stewart paper doily, Ranger Black Diamonds Stickles and Embossing Powder, Recollections embossing powder, Simon Says ink, Copic Markers
Mummy-E000, E000, E13, W00, E81, E37
Bunny-W00, E81, C00, C1, C3, C5, V01, V12, V15, V17, Y11, Y13, Y15
Frankenstein-YG0000, YG01, YG25, N1, N3, N5, YR01, YR12, YR14, YR16, C00, C1, C3, V01, V12
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES277. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.