I started out by cutting the main panel from patterned paper with my Silhouette using the Free Cutables that Alma provides with each sketch
I stamped the One Cupcake image onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut out. I paper pieced the cupcake wrapper and then attached the image to the panel with dimensional dots. The extra sprinkles and the sentiment were stamped directly onto the card base. The banner at the top was created with the Bitty Banners CutUps and strung together with Hemptique cording.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Avery Elle and Simple Stories dp, PTI and Bazzill cs, Hemptique twine, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-E40, E41, E42, E44, R0000, R81; Cupcake/Sprinkles-W00, E81, E81, E83
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES282. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.