The details of the challenges remain the same for this year. It is still a two week one and we rotate the challenge types between: Color, Inspiration, Sketch and Anything Goes. The winner (chosen at random) will receive a $10 gift certificate to The Cat’s Pajamas shop and if the winner uses a TCP product, the GC increases to $15.
Kelli is our hostess to start us out with an inspiration challenge. I was inspired by the clouds in both photos so I used the The Cat's Pajamas Cloud Border CutUps to cut a cloud portion from Slate cardstock and attached to a patterned paper rectangle from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge pad cut with a Spellbinders Nestie. I attached it to a plain white cardstock background with a border strip of patterned paper from the same pad and then stamped the sentiment from the Life's a Beach stamp set directly onto it. I attached the background piece to the Sweet Blush card base with dimensional dots and added a trio of stacked sequins.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Pink Paislee dp, PTI cs, Teresa Collins and Verve sequins, Simon Says cs and ink
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES281. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.