Friday, May 29, 2015

Just a Note

I have been in full on organizing and clean up mode ever since we wrapped up the latest The Cat's Pajamas release and really haven't taken the time to make anything new. Instead I am sharing one of the two projects that I showed to the attendees of the pre-release Facebook Pajama Party on Monday night.


I stamped the three different birds from the Take Flight set using Mango, Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral inks and then cut out with the matching Bird Friends dies. I combined them with patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye A Mother's Love pad, stamping the sentiment from The Tweetest Things set directly onto the background rectangle using Sour Apple ink. I attached the birds on top of a double-ended fishtail banner using dimensional dots and then  added a cloud cut with the new Stitched Fly die topped with an enamel dot.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, My Mind's Eye dp, Bazzill and PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dot, Fresh Ink,  Stampin' Up, and MFT inks


Have a great weekend!


My Sale Page.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. I'm getting this set and the dies. I can't wait to use them. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love those birds and the fab layout. I also really like the statement that single enamel dot on the cloud makes.

    ReplyDelete