Monday, May 25, 2015

Purple Onion Designs New Stacey Yacula "Sweet Occasions" Release Day

The new Stacey Yacula Studio Sweet Occasions collection is now available for purchase at Purple Onion Designs. There is even special pricing at 30% off if you want to order the whole shebang! But hurry, to get that discount you must order by June 7.

I have two more cards to show you today using these cute new images.


I stamped Bubbly and Rockets onto a rectangle cut with a Lil Inker Designs stitched die and the colored with Copic Markers. I prepared the background with patterned paper from the Simple Stories Say Cheese pad then attached the image piece to it using dimensional dots. I slipped a tab cut with a MFT die underneath the image piece topping it with a small star cut with the The Cat's Pajamas 3x3 Star CutUps.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Simple Stories dp, PTI cs, Lil Inker Designs die, Darice Embossing Folder, Copic Markers
Copics: Bear-E40, E41, E42, E44, R11; Rockets-N1, N3, R22, R24, Y11, Y21, Y35; Ground-W00, W1, W2; Sky-BG70, BG000, BG0000


For card #2 I couldn't really decide if I wanted an everyday type color or go all out with a Valentine-ish theme but when I started thumbing through my patterned papers I found a left over piece from another project from the Simple Stories I Am pad. It was already cut on the diagonal so I trimmed it to fit the panel and added a thin border at the top. I prepared the background using a Darice embossing folder. After stamping the Bee Mine image onto a white Neenah cardstock circle I colored with Copic Markers and attached to the background with dimensional tape. The sentiment from the Sweet Occasions Sentiment set was stamped onto a white cardstock strip and layered over the heart in the patterned paper.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Simple Stories dp, PTI cs, Darice embossing folder, Reverse Confetti die, Copic Markers
Copics: Bee-Y0000, Y11, Y21, W00, E81; Shadows/Hearts-C00, C1, C3


Now for the winner of my blog's giveaway.

Stacey's designs are just so adorable! I love your cards. That first one with the little ducks, such an adorable scene and LOVE the squirrel!

Congrats Miriam, you are the winner of True and Blue (Ducklings)PondClouds and Cinnamon. Please contact me with your address.




My Sale Page.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, these cards are simply precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm a bit obsessed with SY's images. LOL It sure is a jot to design with them. Both of your cards are wonderfully designed Nancy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete