It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas and our hostess this week is Christine with an inspiration challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required. See full details at the end of this post.
The the image from the Kick Some Grass set was cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities with some out of the box action and then colored with Copic Markers. I haven't used this set in a long time and it felt good to get it inky. I combined the image with patterned papers from the American Crafts True Stories pad. A flower from Patterned Petals was stamped with Daffodil Delight ink and then cut out with the matching 5 Petal Posies die set. The sentiment was stamped with Tangelo Twist ink directly onto the card base.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, American Crafts dp, PTI and MFT cs, Stampin' Up ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-W00, E81, R00, R01, R02; Flowers-Y0000, Y11, Y35, YR12, YR14, YR18; Grass-YG0000, YG01, YG23, G43; Shadows-BG0000, BG000
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES293. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.