Monday, December 21, 2015

Celebrate the Season

Good morning.We had two different Christmas get togethers this weekend with family so it was a busy one for sure and so great to see everyone.


I have another Christmas card to share with you today - more on the masculine side this time. I stamped the trees and reindeer from the My Favorite Things Winter Wonderland set and cut out with the matching Winter Wonderland Die-namics, All were watercolored (trees in Pinefeather) and then attached to a kraft background cut with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles die matted in Pinefeather cardstock. The sentiment came from the Papertrey Ink O Holy Night set mainly because it happen to be sitting on my craft table when I needed one.

Products: My Favorite Things stamps and dies, PTI stamp, ink and cs, Versafine ink

My shopping and wrapping is completed. Today is all about  packing for a trip and last minute things to do plus hopefully some rest in between. I hope you are enjoying  your holiday festivities. Thanks for stopping by.

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun little scene, Nancy. Love the CAS and more masculine design.

    ReplyDelete