Tuesday, December 15, 2015

We are Blessed by His Love

Although I create a mix of both faith based and secular type Christmas cards I am well aware that Jesus is the reason for the season. Today's card is most definitely about the Nativity.


Back in October for The Daily Marker 30 Day challenge, I colored up the holy couple from the Simons Says Nativity set cutting the image out with the matching die from the Holy Couple and Barn set. While I had everything out I went ahead and cut out the stable (no it's not a barn even though that is how the die set was name) and the back of the stable from patterned paper and the star from gold mirrored cardstock. It's been kitted up ever since and I thought it was time to get it onto a card. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the linen cardstock background with Dark Chocolate ink and then I attached the images using craft foam on the stable and holy couple. I added the star in the East as well as a few sequins to finish it up.

Products: Simon Says stamps and dies, Carta Bella dp and My Mind's Eye dp, Recollections mirrored cs, Verve sequins, Memento and Simon Says inks, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E13; Clothing-W00, E81, E84, E87, BG70, BG10, BG72, BG75

As always, thank you for stopping by.

1 comment: