Monday, June 25, 2018

Hello There

I am really enjoying playing along with some challenges for a change plus it gives me a chance to use some never before used stamps and dies. I am squeezing this one in before the deadline.


To follow along with the sketch for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge, I layered a piece of cardstock and craft foam then cut out with a stitched die from a Blueprints set as well as two openings using the Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window die.I used the Stencil Mini Cloud Edges garden patina ink to create the sky in the openings. After stamping a sentiment from the More Essential Sentiments set, I sandwiched the pieces together and attached to the card front. I stamped three images from the Fall Friends set which is now retired and on clearance at Ellen Hutson, cut with the matching dies and colored with Copic Markers. I wanted a more summer feel rather than fall. All the pieces were attached with craft foam and a touch of glue where needed.

Products: My Favorite Things stamps and dies, PTI cs, MFT stencil, MFT and Ranger ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Fox-W00, E81,C00, C1, C3, C5; Flower-YG01, YG13, YG23, Y11, Y13, Y35; G20, G21, G24; Owl-C00, C1, C3, W00, E81, Y35, BG10, BG11, BG13


Thanks for stopping by.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment