Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Thinking of Ewe

I have yet another challenge card today. This one is for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #388.


I first cut a tag from white cardstock using one of the dies from an older version of MFT's Tag Stax. Wow, I haven't used this set in a while. Funny, how I actually like the nice clean look of it - no stitches, pierces, etc. I used the Stencil Mini Cloud Edges and tumbled glass distress ink to create the sky in the upper portion of the tag. I then created the grassy hills using the Rolling Hills die set to cut from patterned paper and the fence portion from Grout Gray cardstock and attached to the tag with a layer of craft foam for dimension. After stamping a sheep, flower, windmill and two trees from the Ewe Are the Best set I cut out with the matching dies and colored all with Copic Markers. The upper hill and trees were glued to the tag. The sheep, windmill and flower were attached with craft foam. The sentiment was stamped onto a flag cut with a die from the Tag Builder Blueprints #6 set using Berrylicous and Black Licorice ink. The completed tag was then attached to a Grout Gray card base.

Products: My Favorite Things stamps and dies, Doodlebug dp, MFT and Ranger cs, MFT stencil, MFT and Ranger ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Sheep-W00, E81, C00, C1, C3, R20; Windmill-W00, E81, BG70, BG10, B41, B32, C00, C1; Trees-G40, G43, G46, E35; Flower-Y11, Y21, G40, G43, G46

This was fun to make! Isn't that what it's all about? Have a great day!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. and I'm thinking that EWE create a scene that I ALWAYS want to jump into! Just so adorable... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete