Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Be Merry

Today's card represents Christmas card #2 for 2018. I have some new stamps with a new-to-me stamp company and I couldn't wait to get them inky.


I used the December days set from Pinkfresh Studio. I limited myself to purchasing 3 sets but I am thinking I will definitely be back for more. I did some off the edge diecutting on the front panel, then stamped the matching image onto it as well as the sentiment and then colored with Copic markers. I also stamped the candy cane image twice using pure poppy ink and cut out with the matching dies. After finishing the edge on the inside of the card with patterned paper, I added the candy canes to the saucer and a trio of enamel dots for a very mail friendly clean and simple card.



Products: Pinkfresh Studio stamps and dies, Reverse Confetti dp, PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Memento ink, Copic Markers
Copics: B41, B32, R20, R22, R24, R27, W00, E81

Maybe thinking of Christmas cards will trick me into believing it is cooler. Probably not. But a girl can dream.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment:

  1. Pinkfresh was my pick for Christmas 2017 … it will be hard not to use December Days again this year! Nancy, your card is a darling example of how wonderful this set is!
    =]

    ReplyDelete