Thursday, August 30, 2018

Birthday Flyby

Good morning. I have a special little girls's birthday card today. My granddaughter loves dragons so naturally I felt like I needed a dragon themed card for her.


I stamped the three images from the Mama Elephant Me and My Dragon set onto Neenah cardstock, cut with the matching dies and colored with Copic Markers. I placed a background of patterned paper clouds onto a card base and I cut a linen cardstock front and created a cut out with a stitched die. The mountains were cut from patterned paper with the Mama Elephant Snow Capped Mountains dies although I made them grass capped instead, then attached them to the back of the circle. I layer of cloud print patterned paper on the card base and craft foam onto the front panel created dimension. The dragon was attached with foam tape. After adding patterned paper strips to the bottom of the card the

Products: Mama Elephant stamps and dies, MFT sentiment stamp, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, Lil Inker Designs die, Memento ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Dragon-BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG05, Y0000, Y11, Y21, B21, B23; Girls Skin-E000, E01; Girls Hair-Y11, Y21 and E30, E31, E33; Girls Clothes-G40, G43 and B41, B32

Happy Birthday Clara! I love you.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. I HOPE you and Clara have watched How to Train your Dragon... this darling guy is as close to Toothless, and as adorable, as I've seen yet! Marvelous paper choices, my friend! wow...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous card Nancy! Love the great patterned papers you used to pair with this adorable little dragon!

    ReplyDelete