Friday, November 29, 2019

Not a Creature was Stirring {Purple Onion Designs}


Are you a Black Friday shopper? I am not but I have been known to shop online especially for crafty type sales. Like, e.g. the  Purple Onion Designs Holiday sale. This is an annual event and all stamps, including the new ones, are 25% off starting today through December 13.



I stamped the Cookies for Santa onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, then the Sugar Plum image onto patterned paper and then again onto X-Press It cardstock. I fussy cut all the images and placed the bunny in the chair using craft foam for dimension. I love that sleepy bunny waiting for Santa. It really is one of my favorite Stacy Yacula images. I created a shaker background for this little sweetie, cutting a "window" using a die and then used sequins for the shaker items against a patterned paper background. The Sentiment was parsed (no mouse this time, just a bunny), stamped onto a patterned paper cut with a stitched die.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Sunny Studio dp, PTI cs, The Cat's Pajamas die and sequins, Nuvo Crystal Drops, Altenew and WPlus9 ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Buny-E40, E41, E42, R00, R20, W00, E81, R11, R14, R17; Chair-C00, C1; Table-C00, C1, C3, YG01, YG11, YG03, E30, E33, R11, R14, R17, W00, E81

Happy shopping!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment