Monday, November 18, 2019

{Reminder} TCP Tuesday November Challenge


Hello there. Long time no see. I've been sick with a very bad cold which just seemed to linger around way too long. I haven't got a whole lot done in the past week. But I back now with a reminder card for the November TCP Tuesday Challenge at The Cat's Pajamas. The theme is Holiday and you have until the end of the month to submit a project for a chance at a $50 gift voucher to the store. The holiday can be any one in the months of November, December and January.


I created a super simple card with lots of "white" space using an image and die from the Sketchy Santa Bundle, coloring in some non-traditional santa hues using Copic Markers. I cut the tree using a die from the Christmas Cookies die set and added some Nuvo drops to decorate it. The images were attached using foam dots then I stamped the snowflakes and sentiment.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, PTI cs, Tonic Nuvo Drops, PTI and Altenew ink
Copics: Santa-BG000, BG01, BG02, E02, E81, W00, N1, N3; Santa Sack-YG01, YG11

Upload your projects here.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment