The image was multi-step inked using parsley for the pine needles, gala red, pure poppy and schoolhouse red for the larger flowers, bright buttercup for the smaller flowers and hawaiian shores for the leaves. The set also allows for individual flowers so I added two more red flowers and a yellow spray of smaller flowers. Although I told myself I couldn't use any of the newest release products, I broke down and used the new Wood Slice die set to cut from patterned paper and cardstock, then stamped the sentiment using parsley ink. The main cluster of flowers was attached using a layer of craft foam. Lastly I added Tonic Red Berry Crystal drops for the berries and flower center.
Products: The Greetery stamps and dies, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, Tonic Studios Crystal Drops, Concord & 9th, PTI and Simon Says ink
I am submitting this to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge #41-Festive Florals.
Yay, another Christmas card completed. Thanks for stopping by.