Saturday, October 31, 2020

*New* The Sweetest Little Town by Stacey Yacula (Purple Onion Designs)

It's the most wonderful time of year again when Stacey Yacula and Purple Onion Designs share the new annual Christmas collection. It is certainly something I look forward to every year. The collection is called The Sweetest Little Town and boy,  is it ever the sweetest!

I posted this to instagram (@nancyhthomas) but due to Hurricane Zeta I have been unable to blog. Power came back on Thursday night after 18 hours powerless. This morning the cable came back on but I have no internet at this point so I am using my phone as a hotspot. It's s-l-o-w going but better than nothing.


I stamped the new Sweet Snow Friends onto Copic friendly cardstock, then used an open ended hillside die to cut each side leaving a snowy bank, then fussy cut out the rest. I also stamped the Single Pine Tree from a previous release and fussy cut out. All the images were colored with Copic markers and attached to the cardstock background that I found in my stash. The "snow" was already on the whole 12x12 piece and I believe it is probably Club Scrap from back in my old scrapbooking days. The sentiment from the new Holiday Messages set was stamped using gala red ink. I added two tiny clouds to finish it up.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Club Scrap and PTI cs, The Cat's Pajamas and MFT dies, Altenew and WPlus9 ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Snowman-W00, E81, R30, YR01, YR12, R11, R14, R17, C1, C3, C5, C7, G000, G00, G01, G02, G28; Penquin-W00, E81, R30, YR31, Y17, BV23, BV25, BV29, BG11, BG15, BG13; Bunny-W00, E81, E50, E51, R30, R01, R02, BG11, BG15, BG13, R11, R14, R17; Tree-

The new release is available now at Purple Onion Designs. If you want it all, the complete collection, plus the Holiday Messages sentiment set, is bundled at 30% off the regular price now until November 15th.

Check out instagram (@purpleoniondesigns) for more projects from this very talented design team. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment