Monday, October 19, 2020

{Reminder} The Cat's Pajamas October Challenge


I am here today for the mid month reminder for the October TCP Tuesday Challenge which is to create a project with Autumn in mindThis includes autumnal colors, activities or a holiday such as Thanksgiving or Halloween. TCP products are not required but encouraged. You have until the end of the month to submit a project and there is a $50 gift voucher up for grabs. 


I decided to go with a Halloween theme for my reminder card. I have been trying to use more of my patterned paper on my cards because I have so much of it! I haven't used the Big Top CutUps in a long time but in looking back every time I do I make it a bit different. I love Halloween carnivals but I assume they are verboten this year due to Covid. Sigh. I used the ticket strip patterned paper for the sentiment. I also added a small pumpkin stamped and cut using the Year of the Rat bundle

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Pumpkin-YG01, YG03, YR20, YR23, YR24, Y35


Post your projects here. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe. 


photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment