Sunday, September 26, 2021

From His Abundance

Today is a faith based card I created using this week's Color Throwdown Challenge (#661) colors of black, gray, cream and kraft. 

I stamped the sentiment from The Greetery Grace Upon Grace onto subtle patterned paper using licorice ink, then cut out with a wonky stitched die. I prepared the kraft cardstock card base by adding a simple patterned paper border at the bottom, then attached the sentiment piece. Lastly I used The Greetery BotaniCuts Wheat Die to cut from cream cardstock, then sponged with antique linen distress ink. I bundled them together and used a die from the The Greetery Fit to be Tied set to cut from black cardstock and layered over the wheat as if the stalks were tied together. 

Products: The Greetery stamps and dies, Memory Box and Sunny Studios dp, Neenah and Reverse Confetti cs, MFT die, Pinkfresh Studio ink


Have a blessed Sunday! 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment: