Friday, November 5, 2021

Merry & Bright

I have another Christmas card using a stamp and die set I purchased last year but never got around to using.


I stamped the lanterns, candles and floral spray from the Reverse Confetti Lanterns set, cut out with the matching dies and colored with Copic markers. The bow image came from the Lantern Additions set and was also cut out with the matching dieTo prepare the background I stamped the Papertrey Ink Rustic Brick Background onto a linen cardstock rectangle using with rocky slope ink. I added a frame cut from patterned paper using a die from the Stitched Note & Frames set and adhered to the card base. After adhering the two lanterned inside the frame, I added the floral spray and bow using foam dimensionals. The sentiment from the  Lantern Additions set was stamped with vermillion ink. 

Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, Papertrey Ink stamp, Sunny Studios dp, PTI cs, Altenew, Pinkfresh Studio and Ranger Archival ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Lanterns-T0, T1, T3, T5, T7; Candles-W00, E81, YR30, YR31; Leaves-YG11, YG13, YG17; Holly-YG61, YG63, YG67; Bells-Y21, Y23, Y26; Ribbons-R32, R35, R37

I am submitting this to the November Stock Your Stash Challenge


Have a great weekend! 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love this stamp set and you did a great job with your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carmela! So lovely to have you stop by.

      Delete