Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Snow Happy

I had a head start on today's cards because I created the tags during the 25 Days of Tags Challenge last year. Both were in my snippets folder which seemed perfect for the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge #56 with a theme of "Christmas Snippets". 



Both tag bases were cut from cardstock and patterned paper using dies from the Sunny Studio Build-a-Tag #1 set. I then stamped and cut the snow people and tree using the Feeling Frosty stamps and dies. I added them to card bases using strips of patterned paper. 

Products: Sunny Studio stamps and dies, MFT dp, PTI cs, Divine Twine, Darice Embossing Folder, PTI and Atenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Snow People: G0000, W00, E81, YG01, YG03, R20, R22, R24, R81, RV11, RV13; Tree-YG01, YG03, YG13, YG17


I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday filled with family and good food!

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Nancy, I love how you used tags to add heaps of interest. Lovely! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Nancy - great use of snippets too! Love the tag idea.

    Hugs

    Di xx (Christmas Kickstart GD)

    ReplyDelete