Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Bearing Candy and GIfts

Today's Christmas card features images from the SugarPea Designs Hey Winter stamp and die set. This is another set I bought last year and never used. Please make me feel better and tell me you can relate?! 


I tucked in a candy cane and gift in the bear's arms but it was a little too much for him and he dropped one of the candy canes. For the background, I used I blended tumbled glass distress ink over the Geo Snowflake Stencil which has to be one of my very favorite stencils ever. I added a snowbank using a small scalloped edge die. The sentiment was stamped in vermillion ink. 

Products: SugarPea Designs stamps and dies, American Crafts and PTI cs, Sugar Pea Designs stencil, Simon Says die, Ranger Distress, Ranger Archival and Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bear-W00, E81, T1, T3, T5; Sweater-R21, R22, R24, R27, T1; Gift-BG0000, BG000, YG01, YG03; Trees-E31, E35, YG01, YG03, YG13; Candy Canes-R21, R24, R27

I am submitting this to the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #5




photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. Loving your adorably cute cute scene you have created, fabulous design! Oh yes, I have a ton of years past stamps and dies I have yet to use, it's as much fun buying them as it using them! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace on earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG he is SO cute Nancy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete