Monday, December 13, 2021

'Tis the Season

I am still short on Christmas cards and continue to create when I can. I am also trying to concentrate on items I haven't used before (or very little) and using challenges for inspiration. My card today uses the colors from the Color Throwdown #672 Challenge


I stamped the various trees from The Stamp Market Tiny Trees Two set using hibiscus burst, green parakeet and Hawaiian shores ink and cut out with the matching dies. The sentiment from the Tiny Trees (apparently retired) was white heat embossed onto black cardstock. I prepared the linen cardstock background using die from the Papertrey Ink Shape Shifters:Oval 2 set. 

Products: The Stamp Market stamps and dies, PTI cs, die and ink

This was suppose to be a quick and easy card but for various reasons didn't turn out that way. 


photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card using these sweet little trees!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete