Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Love * Always {The Cat's Pajamas}

I am back with another love/Valentine's day card. Love is always in season, right?


I am having some issues with my Cameo machine so today's card is a hybrid, meaning that I combined both digital and physical products. I have always loved this Sprinkle image from the Had to Be Mew so I printed the digital image onto Copic friendly cardstock. After coloring with Copic markers, I fussy cut out. For the background, the big heart from the Wonky Hearts Cutable was cut from patterned paper using my Cameo. That was when a problem repeated itself from the last time I used the machine so I knew my digital cutting was over. I stamped postal border image onto a linen cardstock piece using gala red ink and then attached the big heart with liquid glue. I combined images and sentiments from the Love Letter Digi set, printed out then cut with the physical die. 



Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, dies and Cutables, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, WPlus9 ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Cat-G12, G14, R02; Heart-R30, R32, R35; Hat-W00, E81, R30, R32, R35

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting!

My Sale Page with updated prices.

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments: