Monday, February 21, 2022

Cooking Up Some Sweets

I created these treat packages for the ladies in my small group at church prior to Valentine's Day and completely forgot to post them earlier. 


I used The Greetery Bake Someone Happy Die and the Bake Someone Happy Stamp set to create these cute little ovens. These were actually a Christmas release but I thought they would make sweet Valentine packages also. I created them assembly style to help cut out down on the creating time.


I filled them with some heart shaped Dove dark and milk chocolates. 


All the cookies and candy on the cookie tins came from the Baked Bits tin. 

Products: The Greetery stamps and dies, PTI and SU cs, The Greetery embellishments, PTI ink

I really don't think I will be making these again so I am putting the die and stamp set on my sale page. (Update: this particular set is now sold)

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment