Thursday, February 10, 2022

Happy Birthday Nicole! {Picket Fence Studios}

This is my first post for Picket Fence Studios as a design team member which also coincides with the owner Nicole's birthday. Mostly my work has been in preparation for the February release (coming soon) so for this post I dug into my very generous starter box for the beautiful Soar Butterfly Stencil


I first sprayed the back of the stencil with Pixie Spray then positioned over a white cardstock piece. A little birdie told me that Nicole likes green so I used the Life Changing Blender Brush Set to blend blueprint sketch, dark indigo, tropical teal and lastly with green leaf ink then cut out with a stitched rectangle die. The sentiment from the Fancy Sentiments set was stamped onto a white cardstock strip using Versamark ink, then lime green heat embossed. I finished it up with a few strategically placed Gradient Flatback Pearls (Grass Green & Soft Copper).

Products: Picket Fence Studios Stamp, Stencil and Pearls, Michael's embossing powder, Versamark, Ranger Distress and PTI ink


Happy Birthday Nicole! Thank you for your generosity and talent!

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment