Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Thinking of You {Picket Fence Studios}

I have another card today featuring stamps, dies and sequins from Picket Fence Studios


I mixed Fern Green and Daffodil Yellow Paper Glaze and then used it to spread over the Flower and Polka Dot Fun 6x6 Stencil attached to a stitched rectangle using an old credit card. While the stenciled piece dried I stamped one of the butterflies from the Butterfly Beauties set using daffodil ink and highlighted a bit with grapefruit ink, then cut out with the a die from the matching die set. I created the shaker using a die from the Slim Line Stitched and Scalloped Rectangles and Alpha Die Cutting set and filled it with the new Petals Sequin Mix Plus. Before attaching both pieces to the stenciled piece I added a berry sorbet cardstock strip border. Lastly I stamped  the sentiment from the More Fancy Sentiments set using berry sorbet ink and cut out with the matching die and attached with a layer of craft foam. 

Products: Picket Fence Studios stamps and dies, PTI cs, Picket Fence Studios Sequin Mix Plus, Paper Glaze and stencil, Concord & 9th and PTI ink

Thank you for stopping you. Blessings to the people of Ukraine.

My Sale Page.

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment