Monday, March 28, 2022

You are On My Mind {Picket Fence Studios}


For this mini slim line card, I first stamped the butterfly from the Butterfly Beauties set using the Black Hybrid Ink Pad ink onto ballet slipper cardstock then cut out with the matching die. For the image panel I used a die from the Mini Slim Line Double Stitched Rectangles Set to cut from white linen cardstock. I then brushed a light layer of water onto it, positioned the new Slim Line Rose Lines Stencil over it and ran it through my die cutting machine. Dampening the cardstock allows for deeper embossing when using a stencil. I kept the stencil in place on the card stock piece while it dried and then layered one of the pieces from the new A2 Vertical Messy Watercolor Vertical Stencil over it, I used one of the smaller brushes from the Life Changing Blender Brush Set to blend spun sugar distress ink in the small area. 


I used the small die from the A2 Lattice Arch Cover Plate die to cut from white linen cardstock, centered it in the inked area, the attached the butterfly image in the center of the circle. The sentiment from the Word Die Topper Subtitles was stamped onto a black cardstock strip using Versamark ink, then white heat embossed an attached to the panel using foam dimensionals. The panel was matted onto black cardstock piece cut with the Mini Slim Line Stitched and Scalloped Rectangles Set. A few sequins from the lovely new Pink Flamingo Mambo Sequins Plus Mix finished it up.

Products: Picket Fence Studios stamps, dies, stencils and Sequins, PTI and Concord & 9th cs, Picket Fence Studios, Versamark and Ranger Distress ink

I don't know how I managed to use so many products on this itty bitty card. Later!

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment